June 1, 2009

Cub Scout Day Camp (Day 1)

We signed Lyndall up for Cub Scout Day Camp, and Sable for the mini camp. This goes on for 1 week, I hope I last. I found today to be rather disorganized, strange their motto is be prepared, so this was rather a shock. Other parents have told me that the rest of the week will be better and that the first day is always crazy, I hope so.

For sports he played Lacrosse and Ultimate Frisbee.


In nature they learned about how to take care of trees, why they are important and then they made a pot and planted a tree in it.


For games they played a couple of different ball games.

He was so excited that he got to shoot a B.B. gun.

For scout skills they learned about the ten essentials for camping and hiking.

There was a parade of the mini campers.

At crafts they made an inchworm out of pony beads.

1 comment:

Web Analytics