November 19, 2009

Can't Believe It Worked!


I was looking on the Internet for ways to fix scratched DVDs and Cd's, most things I found sounded absolutely ridiculous and there was no way I was going to try them. Then I came across cleaning your DVD or CD with toothpaste. Still sounded ridiculous but I had about 10 DVDs that the kids had overly loved and needed to be fixed or replaced. So I gave it a go. What you do is put about a pea size amount of toothpaste on the DVD and rub it in like your buffing it, then rinse and dry. It worked so far on every DVD I did this to. We had some really bad one that would play for 5 seconds then skip play for 5 seconds then skip. After doing this I watched the whole movie to make sure it worked and they all played like new with not a single skip. If you have scratched DVDs I would give this a shot, so worth the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics