July 10, 2009

Broken Wrist

Ah so today I prove I'm a bad mom. I take Sable, Lyndall and Kyle to the skate park at the Westminster Rec Center for some skate boarding fun (roller skate for Sable). Things were going great; Sable skated around on the side walk; Kyle was more into watching; and Lyndall was learning some awesome tricks for the other boys that were there. Well he was learning how to "drop in" the bowl, after about 15 times he fell hard and broke his wrist. I was proud of myself for not freaking out, but I knew it was most definitely broke.

So this is what he was doing when he broke his wrist, he broke it after about the 15th time.

Can you find the break?

A 9 year old on Morphine has got to be the funniest thing ever. He was a real trooper.

Lesson of the day: Being a kid is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics