August 19, 2009

First Day Of School 2009

I didn't cry and my mom kept me busy by shopping while Sable went to her very first day of school ever. Ruanne, my mother in law, and my mom came with me today to take Sable to her first day of school. Steve had to work so I sent him a picture. She went in the school like a real trooper, just just like her brother did when he started kindergarten. She came out as happy as could be. She tells me she loves school. After school her and Lyndall sat down together to do home work. She was very happy to have a conversation with him about school. She told him what she did and that she is going to music class tomorrow and can't wait. It was almost like she was trying to sound grown up talking to him. Lyndall told her about his great first day too. I must say kids do grow up way too fast, but I will continue to enjoy these moments as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics