August 23, 2009

Grounded For A Week!

I was sooooo mad at Lyndall the other day. It all started when we were leaving for my moms house and I couldn't find him anywhere. I saw one of his friends brothers and asked him where they were and he said they were in one of the alleys. I went over there and had Lyndall get in the car, I told him he was not suppose to be over in this area and that I had been looking for him and couldn't find him. I was about to leave when I could smell cigarette smoke, I asked him for his hand, I smelled them and sure enough he smelled like cigarettes. I called out to his friend and told him to come over here and I smelled his hands too. I told him he better get to his house because that is where I'm headed. When I got there we all talked and came up with grounding them for a week. Lyndall gets to do extra chores and the only thing he is aloud to do is read. Come to find out his friend stole the cigarettes from his parents and they were also lighting things on fire. I certainly hope that this will never happen again.

The sad thing is Steve and I had quit smoking in hopes that the kids would never smoke. So much for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics