March 17, 2009

My Strangest Fear

I was tagged by Rosa because I read her blog.

I can't really think of a strange fear but I do have many regular fears. One of them is heights, I hate being up high with the wind blowing I always think I'm going to get blown off what ever I'm on. The next is my kids being kidnapped or my husband in bad car accident. I get very panicky when people are not here on time, I always start to think the worst and start making phone calls or going out to look for them. Maybe I'm a little paranoid. I just like to make sure that everyone is o.k.

If you read this then you are tagged.

1 comment:

  1. I am a paranoid person too. When John takes longer than I think he should to get home I am calling him quickly. I have learned to calm down some, but he always knows that I will call.

    ReplyDelete

Web Analytics