March 7, 2009

Roller Skating

Skating the Platte River Trail was out of the question today, it was just a little too cold for that. However we did still go skating, at Skate City. My mom and nephew Codie also skated with us. Stephen came but did not think he could skate so he watched us and kept an eye on our drinks. Maybe sometime I can convince him of skating with us.

Sable was thinking about having her birthday at Skate City, I know that is ways off but I guess we can still plan for it. I grabbed a brochure to check the price and I was rather impressed with how little it cost. They charge $115 per party. It includes: 2 hour admission for 13 skaters, a new pair of roller skates for the birthday kid, invitations, cake, ice cream, and drink. WOW! Best of all they clean up all the mess! So we might really consider it. However we are still planning for Lyndall's birthday which is right around the corner. I can't believe he will be 9!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Analytics